Sunday, May 28, 2006

Love Love Love


Here's one I did. I had 500 sent to me from Boomerang about a year ago for Valentines which I sent out to people in my mail. A couple of months ago another 500 turned up for no apparent reason which baffled me a bit. It seems that Boomerang had decided to use them again for this year's Valentine's Day. So I decided to re-cycle them all as I was a bit sick of sending out this image. So far I have changed about 15 or so and slowing down, so thanks for helping out!

5 comments:

Scrapatorium said...

I think it would make a fun book, showing all the alterations that you and others have made to the cards.

Arty said...

I'll say -only 485 more pages to go!

Wastedpapiers said...

Maybe I will publish it with Lulu? Anybody had dealings with these people?

Scrapatorium said...

I have not heard of Lulu. You should find out more. There are so few good collage books on the market.

onehuman said...

Well, You know...
I LOVE IT!!!
Lulu actually looks pretty cool,
thanks for the link.