Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Patricia Moreno

Please welcome our newest member, Patricia Moreno.
I'm a worker woman from Spain. I've done collages for years, at the beginning as travel-journals and without artistic purpose, then as a creative tool. After visiting an exhibition about Max Ernst's "Une semaine de bonté" I realised how great collage is as an instrument for self-expression... and now I just can't stop. I do collages for fun, to be happier. I think each man/woman is an artist. We only have to look inside.


It's a big honour for me to participate in Scrapiteria. I admire the work of their members very much. It is a marvelous and amusing challenge, with at least one unexpected side-effect: a brand new blog.
See more of her work at El Laboratorio Azul.

9 comments:

Scrapatorium said...

Welcome Patricia! I'm happy that you are here and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.

vivienne strauss said...

Welcome Patricia! I just visited your blog, beautiful work! Can't wait to see more :)

Crafty Dogma said...

It's great to have you join us! Your collages are fantastic!

Wastedpapiers said...

Look forward to seeing more of your excellent work Patricia!

Patricia Moreno said...

Thank you for the nice wellcome! I appreciate it very much!!!!

Coffee Messiah said...

Nice to see your work - Cheers!

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

Welcome!

paperworker said...

Welcome, Patricia, I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work.

onehuman said...

I love it!!!

Welcome to the group.
~D