Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Scrapiteria Did Not Die...It Just Cut Out


Collagists have come and gone through the Scrapiteria doors, but there is one who started with me in the beginning that I would like to acknowledge and that is Michael Leigh.  Thank you Michael for all of your wondrous collages! I would have stopped this blog years ago if it had not been for you.  You have contributed more collages than anyone else and your creativity and energy never cease to amaze me.  You are a true inspiration. 

Thanks again to all the artists who have contributed work for this site.  I look forward to following your progress online.  Take care everyone! 

Love,
Angelica

9 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Thank YOU Angelica. It's been fun, and I admire the work of ALL the collagists. Your final image is just gorgeous and a fitting close to the blog. Good luck, and maybe we'll catch up sometime.

Scrapatorium said...

Thank you so much! I will send you invites on any collage groups I start on Flickr. I hope that you will join some since I really enjoy your work and comments. See you soon!

Wastedpapiers said...

Awww! (blush) Thanks Angelica. It was a collaborative effort all the way and I certainly wouldn't have joined in if it wasnt for you and all the other nice and talented folk who have taken part here for the last 6 years. Looking forward to the next project.

Crafty Dogma said...

Thank you A. and M. and everyone for making this so much fun. Looking forward to future projects. This is a lovely collage A! It's amazing how many collages were inspired by this theme. Really good see. The last hurrah.

paperworker said...

Thanks, A. and M. and everyone else. Loved it while it lasted, and will look forward to catching up with everyone in future adventures.

onehuman said...

Lovely collage Scraps!

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful collage party Angelica, and Michael for keeping it fun. I learned more about collage from you guys then anywhere else, and you were always so cool and happy to share.

Thank you "all" for being such a creative inspiration. Lots of good vibes sent your way

vivienne strauss said...

This is like Seinfeld coming to an end, everyone here is such a great character, there will have to be a reunion show at some point :)

Coffee Messiah said...

Beautiful Angelica - going through the archives once in awhile, you two have come a long way ; )

Cheers!

Lizzie said...

What a cool site! I used to get lost in making collages at one time.