Thursday, March 23, 2006

Theme of the week - 3 STAGES OF A COLLAGE

This week's theme is going to be a bit different. In fact, there is no theme, so you can make whatever you want. The catch is that you have to show your collage as you are in the process of making it. Here are the three stages:

1. Photograph (or scan) your materials before you begin the collage. This includes the images that you will be using, but you can also show us your scissors, glue, work table, etc., if you want.

2. Show us your collage half-way through completing it.

3. Show the finished collage.

Don't post any of your work until you have all three stages completed and then you can post them all together as one entry (I can help out if you get stuck posting). I thought it would be fun to see everyone's working method. You can also tell us how long it took you to complete it, or any other notes describing your process. If you have any questions, email me. Be creative and have fun!

6 comments:

onehuman said...

this should be interesting

Wastedpapiers said...

Keeping us on our toes eh?

Arty said...

Dear friends-very reluctattly I will have to pass on this one. I have packed up practically all my stuff and unless you want a photo of my practically abandoned room -I will not be able to participate. We are moving next Thursday and I will probably be unplugging here on Tuesday or so. If I am not around for awhile it will be because of "technical" problems.

Until then, then.

Paul/Art

Scrapatorium said...

Good luck with your move Paul! See you soon!

Punwit said...

Not having a digital camera, I'll have to scan, but have completed Step 1. Using a New England calendar scene as the base, all additions will come from one magazine & one encyclopedia volume, both chosen at random. On to Step 2 today!! What a challenge, A!

Wastedpapiers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.