Friday, August 24, 2007

Hah Horse Lingerys Woman



One of Sherlock Holmes lesser known cases. Lady Spockwinter and her bodyguard "Baby Face" O'Malley have returned to the hotel after visiting the lingery department of a well known store. They are being followed by a psychotic horse who has sent her threatening hoof prints. She is carrying a bat and ball for her own protection. Holmes and Watson are following in the carriage cunningly disguised as children. Fashion notes - Lady Spockwinter is wearing a hat with a long goat's feather for luck.

5 comments:

Artists With Artitude said...

So...that's the real examiner number 8! (I had to enlarge your collage...so many great details. I love the "ransom note" lettering :)You are keeping us hostage until your next ollage,huh?

Barbara Levine said...

What I enjoy so much about this are as Neda said, the details and the mood and for me, it was interesting to look at it and read the text. I am inspired by this work. I've had a fantasy of one day of making a collage novel (the first I had ever seen was by Max Ernst and I thought it was the coolest idea ever).

eccepuer said...

It looks so believably a terrific 1920's pulp magazine or Grosset & Dunlap novel that I want to read it--but only in the edition that pictures Spock in drag with lipstick troweled across his mouth.
In forty years of Spock spoofs, I've never come upon a more inspired one than yours.

Scrapatorium said...

I agree with the others. The story is fantastic with the collage! Let's see more!

Wastedpapiers said...

Thanks all. I have been away for a few days but hope to be back in the swin g of things soonish!