Monday, December 24, 2007

Please Welcome New Member Joy Logan


I live in Maryland and my interest in collage goes back years. I really got back into doing art at age 50 when I switched to part time work. My friends always loved what I did with cut and paste. I have taken quite a few classes in various styles of art that interested me,but I still feel collage is natural not learned. Take me into the New Year with more and more collage. I love this site already, from all I have seen. I am inspired already to get back to paper collage.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

Joy, I look forward to seeing your collages here. I have already told you that I love this collage on your blog, but will again! I LOVE IT!

onehuman said...

!Joy,
Hello & Welcome...

Wastedpapiers said...

Hi Joy, good you could join us. Look forward to more of your excellent work in the months to come!

eccepuer said...

Welcome to the class, Joy!

What Would Jesus Glue? said...

Hi Joy,
Just got back from Christmas holidays. Welcome! Thanks for all the nice comments you left on my site. I appreciate it.